January 16, 2019

5 teenage girls die in ‘Escape Room’ fire

5 teenage girls die in ‘Escape Room’ fire



Investigators in Poland on Saturday blamed a gas leak in a heating system at an “Escape Room” for a fire that killed five teenage girls and injured a man.

The bodies of the 15-year-old victims were found Friday in Koszalin, in northern Poland, after firefighters extinguished a blaze in an adjacent room. Prosecutors said that carbon monoxide inhalation was the likely cause of the deaths.

source

About The Author

World Media News delivers breaking news, headlines and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more in the US and worldwide

Related posts

21 Comments

  1. Gabby

    All the escape rooms I’ve been in haven’t actually been “locked” for safety reasons and I think that’s the norm 😢 if it truly was from carbon monoxide, at least they didn’t suffer ?

Leave a Reply

Translate »